Sixty

That’s how many miles I ran this week.

A weekly mileage goal I’ve been chasing for a couple months is finally (as my Australian coworkers would say) done and dusted.

No awesome scenery photos or triumphant Garmin shots to share, because obviously it was all on the treadmill. Instead I’ll leave you with my view for the rest of the afternoon.

fleecy loungewear (with lambs on 'em) + compression socks. I'm recovering in style.

Seventy, consider yourself on notice.

About these ads

11 Responses to “Sixty”

1. 1 Susan - Nurse on the Run March 12, 2012 at 11:08 am

60 miles ALL on a treadmill? Amazing.

• 3 Diana January 25, 2013 at 10:48 am

i agree with fighting for and knoinwg your rights but want to remind YOU ALL, THAT THE WEALTH OF THE U.S.A MADE MADE OF SLAVERY FOR WHICH AFRICANS HAVE YET TO BE COMPENSATED

• 4 Digvijay January 25, 2013 at 11:20 am

We’re a group of volunteers and opnineg a new scheme in our community. Your website offered us with valuable information to work on. You have done a formidable job and our whole community will be thankful to you.

2. 5 Heather C March 13, 2012 at 6:52 am

I second Katie. I’ve barely “dusted” 45, and I know my legs were just about ready to give their notice.

• 6 Rodriguesso January 27, 2013 at 5:03 am

Posted on Amy, I saw Cinderella at Starlight when I was 10 years old. I remember haivng a great time with my family, but also I was a little freaked out by the witch. My other favorite shows at Starlight have been Grease and Annie I could sing a long to most of the songs

• 7 Joseph November 10, 2013 at 9:01 pm

I have to express some aperociatipn to this writer for bailing me out of such a scenario. Because of looking through the world wide web and finding ideas which are not productive, I figured my life was done. Existing without the answers to the issues you’ve fixed as a result of your entire blog post is a crucial case, as well as the ones which might have negatively affected my entire career if I hadn’t encountered your blog post. Your personal knowledge and kindness in handling a lot of things was very helpful. I am not sure what I would have done if I hadn’t discovered such a subject like this. It’s possible to at this point look ahead to my future. Thanks so much for this skilled and results-oriented help. I won’t hesitate to endorse your blog to any person who should have tips about this situation.

• 8 Bastian November 12, 2013 at 6:48 am

Wow, I think you will be a great OB. It seems like you have a real love for children, fialmies, and people in general. Sad to say that those qualities are rare traits in todays world. I believe not just anyone should be in just any job because you could be in a job that you hate and end up making everyone who comes in contact with you at work miserable. You have the joy and care to be great at your job and effect those you will be working around not only by your knowledge , but by your love for what you do.

3. 9 Janelle March 15, 2012 at 11:59 am

Holy ba-jeezus! That’s a lot of miles!

4. 10 Ram January 25, 2013 at 2:17 am

Thank you Krishna sir,We really apitecpare for your kind information regarding our beloved village. It has been always fantastic to hear news about our village in such a way,especially, in development sector. I am very much proud of you that you have been serving for our village for such a long prior of time.When I saw your face it remind me of my school age and all those stupid things that i used to do at that time. It just feels like yesterday, I feel young again like a boy. I do hope you also feel the same as me, don’t you sir? I have no doubt you have a huge connection with the school and village both emotionally and physically. I know you love the place same as any other villagers. Only one thing is different with compare to other is that you have been contributing with your highly respected qualification, dedication and honestly almost whole of your life.My heartfelt thanks to you for your hard work and showing such an enthusiasm towards our village and as well as school.We are very lucky to have such a generous teacher and proud of you.Your sincerelyEx student Arjun badmas danda ghar.PS it would be better if you could publish your e mail add so we can contact you personally in future.

• 11 Oliver November 12, 2013 at 8:04 am

I must show some thanks to this wreitr for bailing me out of this issue. Because of checking throughout the the net and getting suggestions that were not beneficial, I assumed my life was over. Existing devoid of the answers to the difficulties you’ve resolved all through your entire short article is a serious case, as well as ones that might have in a wrong way affected my entire career if I hadn’t encountered your blog post. That know-how and kindness in dealing with all areas was very useful. I am not sure what I would’ve done if I hadn’t discovered such a thing like this. I am able to at this moment look forward to my future. Thank you very much for this expert and effective guide. I will not hesitate to suggest your web sites to any individual who should get guidelines about this subject matter.