- I’ve become a monster about getting to bed by a certain time. Last night we went to my little brother-in-law’s coronation (he was up for homecoming king) and when I started to see the hour slip by at which I could still make it to bed on my time, I instantly turned into Oscar the Grouch.
- I seriously can’t wear high heels anymore. Just can’t. Which is unfortunate because these babies are just collecting dust right now:
- I finally had to take myself pants shopping last weekend since NONE of my work clothes seemed to fit anymore, because–wait for it–they were too big! If I’m some kind of intolerable jerkface for bringing this up, I apologize, but it’s not like I had lypo. I ran it off! (And, interestingly enough, since my mileage has gotten up there, I haven’t actually lost hardly any weight at all. Which is fine by me. I’ve always thought how my pants fit was a more credible measure anyways.)
- It takes exactly 2 beers for me to be on the brink of drunk. Cheap date over here!
- I can’t remember the last time I had a peanut butter M &M. I can, however, remember the last time I ate an entire fruit pizza without batting an eye. (It was 4 weeks ago).
- I’m about to break in my 3rd pair of running shoes this year. Whoa.
- Even though I have yet to completely give it up, I consume far less Diet Mountain Dew than I used to.
- Things like the snot-wiper patch on the thumb of my new gloves make me excited.
How has pursuing your goals changed you?