My Week in Photos

20 miles on a treadmill? Check. 3:12:15.

Skank nasty ponytail frizz? Aaaaand check.

gym mirror photo? CHECK.

Compression socks and TOMS on a (very) casual Saturday at the office? Done.

pink, obviously.

Getting me through this week? Knowing that vacation is oh-so-close…

Sydney is just ONE DAY away...and my planner is so much more full of crap than when I took this picture on Monday and then forgot to blog.

Solid hill repeats on Wednesday followed by NO soreness Thursday? Check! Complete with awkward crotch sweat. (Does this happen to anyone else??)

I swear this is not a bladder issue...

Sufficient desk inspiration to drag myself to the gym and knock out 13 over lunch today? Yup!

A little corner of my world..for about 60 hours a week.

And for your enjoyment…a Storm Trooper in a parade we happened upon in New Zealand. Completely randomly. (I’ll totally post photos of New Zealand and all its spectacular awesomeness sometime…but with this internet connection one photo is a 5-6 minute ordeal and OMG THE IMPATIENCE!)

What the what?!

So in just over a day I’m off to Sydney where I’ll RUN OUTSIDE OMG! And it’s only Thursday and I’m at 30 miles for the week…color me smiling.

6 Responses to “My Week in Photos”

1. 1 Heather C October 13, 2011 at 6:31 am

So, have you added that crotch-sweat shot to the motivation corner?😉 Get it, get it!

Have fun in Sydney!!

2. 2 katie October 13, 2011 at 3:15 pm

we have the same pink socks.🙂

• 3 ShortStack November 10, 2013 at 2:01 pm

Oct. 22, 2012WHAT: Chicken for Children fundraiser for the Dr. Bill Lewis Center for Children feaunritg Nelson’s barbecued chicken dinnerWHEN: 11 a.m.-1 p.m., Oct. 31WHERE: Free delivery in Fort Wayne or pick up at Plymouth Congregational Church, 501 W.Berry St.TO ORDER: Call (260)750-8032 or email Rebecca Nix at . Orders will be taken until 500 dinners are sold. Dinners sell out fast so ORDER NOW!COST: $9/meal includes: bd Nelson’s chicken & Pit-Tatoes,™ green beans, bread/butter and a treat. **Great time-saver for Halloween night or enjoy for lunch at your place of work or home! All proceeds benefit the Dr. Bill Lewis Center for Children which provides forensic interviews of child victims of alleged sexual abuse.

3. 4 pizza stone February 15, 2013 at 2:09 pm

Follow this simple directions and you will be amazed how good this pizza
    recipe really is. The Big Green Egg can also be used as a slow smoker.

Add the water a teaspoon at a time so it’s not over done.

• 5 Ahmet November 12, 2013 at 12:08 pm

It doesn’t teach you anything about food, your given a nbmeur of points that you can eat in a day. The problem I have with that is jello has 3 points , as if jello is a good food choice.I’d rather you be able to go anywhere and look at a plate of food or what’s on the menu and be able to make good choices.

4. 6 Ronaldo November 12, 2013 at 9:35 am

Be careful tanikg medical advice from Yahoo Answers.Some of the answers to your last question were bizarre, especially the one about masturbation causing torsion of the testis.One testis larger than the other may be a result of mumps, but you should seek proper medical advice about this in your case.Sperm count tests involve examining a fresh semen sample. They are not expensive as tests go, but obviously require some privacy to produce. Talk to your doctor about this.