Acrophobia

noun \ˌa-krə-ˈfō-bē-ə\
: abnormal dread of being in a high place : fear of heights
For 3 hours and 15 minutes last night, I breathed through one of my greatest fears (wobbly legs and all!) and did this. More later, but, wow was this amazing.

8 Responses to “Acrophobia”

1. 1 meganmnelson October 18, 2011 at 5:50 pm

Yay! So proud that you made it through!

• 2 Sendry November 12, 2013 at 7:33 am

IKR!! So wish I had an ipad but does anyone know if it works on the ipod touch ??? cuz im getntig one for xmas and if anybody wants to be my friend in webkinz world the my username is the name i used here Thnx !! lilgirl78

2. 3 Heather C October 18, 2011 at 6:35 pm

Whew!! That smile says it all.🙂

• 4 Larisa November 12, 2013 at 6:04 am

Radke,I’m glad you think so. Yeah, bloggin’ ain’t quite like wriitng a book or any kind of story. I’ve stuck to short stories so far, and my experience of wriitng them isn’t anything like blogging. Now, as for wriitng books, you can say that again. Books are month-long endeavors, many times they’re year-long trudges. I haven’t had the gumption to start one yet it’s too bloody daunting.I understand from reading your blog that you’re wriitng comic books? Boy, that sounds tough. I liken that to almost wriitng in poetic form. You’ve got a definite form to work with and a finite amount of words, and they’ve all got to count. Now, that’s tough.Good luck!

3. 5 Susan - Nurse on the Run October 19, 2011 at 8:10 am

I’m TERRIFIED of heights…but that looks pretty awesome.

• 6 Rainbow November 12, 2013 at 10:35 am

that what really toerblus me is when my partner browsing on the net for dirty internet sites similar to: Thats a thing i can NOT deal with, so if any of you is on the market, which has a good sense of humor, can truthfully discuss their inner thoughts and supply a stable atmosphere, and is NOT addicted to online p0rrn then please prepare me a quick introduction email, a photo would certainly be appreciated as well. I ll swear you, that it will be the best thing what taken place in your existence, as long you are sincere with me. 18b

4. 7 Martin November 12, 2013 at 8:39 am

Wow! Talk about a posting kncnikog my socks off!

5. 8 cheap insurance March 12, 2015 at 9:21 am

Good to see a talent at work. I can’t match that.